We Work for You
All that we do on behalf of our clients is based upon these realizations:
1. If a loss is large enough, an insurance company will do everything possible to delay or avoid payment.
2. Claim adjusters and premium auditors work for the insurance companies – not for you. They aren’t your buddies. All ties, near ties or even questions go to the benefit of the insurance company.
3. a) Insurance companies and agents make money on what they sell; the more they sell, the more they make.
b) If they don’t have available the particular coverage you need, you may never know you need that insurance until you have a loss.
What We Do
- Insurance bidding management
- Premium audit review
- Insurance vs. risk exposure evaluation
- Expert witnessing
- Evaluation of risk manager applicants
- Proposal evaluation